Originally thirteenth century, this village church was largely rebuilt in 1869. In about 1228 the church was given to the Knights Templar, and in 1312 it passed to the Knights of St John. The restoration and extension work in the 19th century means that very little remains from the earlier periods of the church history. The bowl, drum and pillars of the font are Norman and the remainder dates back to the 14th century. Two of the three ring bells can be dated to around 1450.