Horsham Time Well Spent aims to:
- Generate additional footfall across the town
- Provide opportunities for local business engagement through expanded audiences
- Create positive publicity that drives Horsham's reputation as the place to be
- Progressively adopt best-practice principles when it comes to climate and environment
Get involved in our 2020 programme
Whether you're a small business owner looking for market opportunities, a town centre business keen to support our events programme, or a musical group looking for new performance dates, take a look at our 2020 programme and get in touch with the organisers if you'd like to get involved.
Sponsoring our events is a great way to get your business name seen and to support the local economy.
We are proud to be working with some great organisations to run our events.
The Horsham Time Well Spent Events Partnership is led by Horsham District Council. Partners include businesses, charities and other organisations that work together to deliver the town’s programme of events and activities.
- Horsham Rotary
- Horsham Markets by Food Rocks
- Horsham General Market by Coden Events
- Horsham Churches Together
- Horsham Samaritans
- Horsham Folk Club
- Broadwood Morris
- Loxwood Joust
- The Sussex Travel Company
- Plum Jam
- Bishopric Stream Traders Group
- Capel Military Vehicle Group
- Horsham Bus Rally
- Age UK Horsham
- Kinder Living
- Vegan Fest Horsham
What's on in Horsham
Click the button below to visit our What's on section and view the Horsham events calendar
Find a food and drink producer
We've got some fantastic foodies in Horsham District. Click below to find a local producer in Horsham
Things to do in Horsham
Visit our Things to do section to view attractions and activities in Horsham town centre