Our Charity Partner for this year's Big Nibble is Horsham District Foodbank. Each week we will be sharing a simple recipe they have come up with that uses ingredients in a food bank parcel.
View the recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese below, or download and print the card from the Horsham Matters website.
- Fry the diced onion until soft (about 7 minutes).
- Drain the tinned vegetables and add to the onion.
- Add the corned beef and mix.
- Add the pasta sauce and bring to boiling.
- Turn down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti.
Every donation of food or money contributes enormously to keeping the Foodbank running.
1 can of corned beef
1 onion, diced
1 tin of sweetcorn
1 tin of peas or carrots
1 jar pasta sauce