Our Charity Partner for this year's Big Nibble is Horsham District Foodbank. Each week we will be sharing a simple recipe they have come up with that uses ingredients in a food bank parcel.
View the recipe for Salmon Potato Bake below, or download and print the card from the Horsham Matters website.
- Heat oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Flake the salmon into a bowl.
- Add the creme fraiche, salt and pepper and chives.
- Stir the bowl to combine.
- Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Top with mashed potato then scatter grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Every donation of food or money contributes enormously to keeping the Foodbank running.
1 418g can of salmon
300ml creme fraiche
Pinch of salt and pepper
Handful of chives
500g mashed potato
15g/1tbsp grated cheese