As part of the Virtual Big Nibble festival, Cocoa Loco share this oh-so-simple recipe for delicious dark chocolate cookies.
Read the recipe below. Plus, download and print the recipe card for your bookshelf.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (160 degrees fan).
- Put 250g of butter into a mixing bowl. Make sure that the butter is soft before mixing.
- Add 50g of cocoa powder to the bowl. There’s no need to sift it!
- Then add the 300g of flour and 200g of sugar as well.
- Mix everything together for a couple of minutes until the dough feels soft and squidgy.
- Portion the dough and shape the smaller servings into golf-ball sized dough balls.
- Grab two Dark Chocolate Couverture Buttons and squeeze them into the middle of the dough balls.
- Lay the dough balls on a baking tray and press them slightly so they become flatter.
- Grab a fork and push it on top of the dough balls to leave a mark.
- Put the cookies in the oven and bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Once taking them out, leave them to cool for 10 minutes to enjoy while they’re still gooey in the middle.
And there you have it! So easy to make and super scrumptious! The only thing left to do is enjoy!
50g cocoa powder
200g Cocoa Loco Dark Chocolate Couverture Buttons